Sunday, December 24, 2017

Thank you

I don't have the energy or motivation to write much right now. I wanted to say thank you for the kind comments on the last post. I also wanted to update that I am going back IP because I just can't do this. My thoughts are so horrible and I don't have vodka left to drown them out. Yesterday I slept all day because I was avoiding my parents. I only left my room when they were out of the house. I basically watched Grey's Anatomy and thought about death. It took half the day to find the courage to ask my parents to take me to the hospital because that is just not an easy conversation to start. I am honestly more worried about the depression than the detox. I just know that eventually I might do something stupid if I can't get this under control.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you decided to go to the hospital. I hope they can help you some. As cliche as this is,it is true - "It's always darkest before the dawn."

    ReplyDelete