Friday, December 29, 2017

Rehab again

So I spent like 5 days inpatient. It was a mix of emotions. I tried to get discharged with the plan to do some stupid things. Then I panicked at the thought of being discharged. I agreed to go to rehab then backed out because I had no idea about insurance. Then the social worker randomly had a guy come from a rehab facility. I had to go by the end of the month to be sure insurance would pay. I expected to go tomorrow. Then today she said I was approved and would be transferred. Now I am in the car with my parents on my way. So don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while. I am terrified.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're doing okay, and that rehab is treating you well. I'm so proud of you for taking this step, and hope it's the start of better things for you.

    Much love <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete