Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy news

You have all probably gathered that my job is basically my life because it is the only thing I am good at. Hopefully, you will understand the significance of this.

I CAN CLOSE CASES AGAIN

My supervisor was telling me and the other analyst what we would be doing today, and I basically said I can't do that because I can't close. She's like I'll talk to you about that. When I ask again about closing, she calls me over to her cubicle. She has my competency test, which we hadn't finished. For the remaining parts, she asked a couple questions and said that I know what I am doing. She asked if I was comfortable closing, and I said of course. The feedback I am getting has been pretty much entirely perfect.

So I got to close cases today, and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment