Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Good news/ bad news

Good news.. I think I am losing weight

Bad news... I have (unintentionally) thrown up 6 times already today. Twice before work, once at work, and 3 times since going home. This is my second day leaving early this week. Yesterday I started crying talking to the boss and was told to go home and rest. Today I admitted to being insanely nauseous and was told I could leave. That was shortly before I practically ran to the restroom to vomit the milk I had been drinking in an attempt to get some calories. Also after the boss telling me I look rested today.

Good news... I see my GP in 2 days and intend to beg for something for nausea. I also get to have labs done and can find out what state my liver is in.

Bad news... I found my ceramic knife and of course cut my wrist. Not a suicide attempt. I just always think it's a brilliant idea when drunk. I probably should have gotten it looked at, but it seems ok now

Good news... I think I made the manager so happy today by telling her I have plans with 3 friends within the next week. After recently updating her on all the depressing things in my life, I thought she deserved to hear something good. Seriously, she looked so happy when I told her.

I talked to my supervisor too to see if she thinks I am making progress. I have been trying so hard to be more social at work. I have been answering questions and also just trying to talk. She agreed that my work is better but I still need to work on confidence and stress management. But it sounded like I will be off the performance improvement plan soon.

In other news.. a strange thing happened today. I woke up to terrible noises. It sounded like the side of the building was being scraped off. At first it seemed to be near my living room. Then it seemed to be right outside my bedroom. I live on the 2nd floor, so when I looked outside I was not expecting to make eye contact with some guy on a ladder. I quickly shut the curtains because I was not fully clothed. I told this all to a coworker who found it quite funny.

Finally good/bad news. While doing some impulse online shopping (that's the bad part) for books for my friend's children, I decided to share a link with another friend. We posted back and forth on facebook and then I texted her to plan lunch next week. I also bought her a book. I honestly own too many kids books for someone without children. One is Jabberwocky a nonsense primer, which is a board book of the poem. It leaves out the more violent bits with the vorpal sword and chopping off the monster's head. But it has the frabjous day bit that is my favorite. Seriously, look up BabyLit books. The other one I bought is Frankenstein an anatomy primer, which I am quite curious about. So I bought Jabberwocky for 2 friends and already own a copy.. but the random shopping was inspiration to contact my friend. So 3 separate social plans. We will see if I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment